Security & Privacy for Video Content
Data Protection and Storage
The movingimage secure EVP offers a wide range of easy tailored advanced security options to meet your organization’s specific needs. With a network of certified data centers and Content Delivery Networks (CDN) performance is guaranteed. Comprehensive security policies ensure safe storage. Securely stream videos anywhere in the world, in the highest quality.
Master Video Security in 5 easy Steps
Organizations increasingly depend on video content for internal and external communications, from town hall event streaming and executive communication to knowledge sharing and marketing. This extensive video usage in the enterprise creates new challenges for data protection, privacy and security, including protection from unauthorized access, secure authentication, the prevention of illegal editing, compliance with internal regulations and compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Video-sharing solutions like YouTube and other social media networks, or even document sharing platforms like Dropbox, are publicly accessible seem easy to use, but are you sure these comsumer-grade solutions are where you want store and manage all of your corporate content? Trust the specialists and check our privacy guidelines for enterprise videos. You will find the main security questions that companies should ask when selecting a video platform. Better safe than sorry!
- ISO 27001 certified data centers
- Storage on German & European Microsoft Azure servers
- SaaS-based for high-performance global streaming
- Data protection complicance according to the EU-GDPR
- Data Processing Agreements (DPA)
- Extensive security options such as SSL encryption, Geo-blocking and token authentication
- One solution: consolidate all your video assets under one flexible technology platform
- Future-proof: movingimage offers an advanced and adaptable system that will evolve with your company over time
Thank you for your interest in our secure enterprise video solutions. Please fill out this inquiry form to receive more information about the movingimage EVP security features as well as a case study and a white paper about secure video assets.